Sunday, March 2, 2008

i am tired.


i was just thinking about how amazingly sweet it would be to not need sleep. like can you even imagine if we needed like an hour of sleep a night, and work hours stayed the same so the rest of the time you could just do whatever you want...dude. i would love it. cause i hate this 8 hours a night bullshit...or for me 10 hours because apparently i'm still 5 months old according to my required amount of sleep for me to feel rested. like i don't have time to sleep more than like 6 hours a night.. too much shiiittt to doooo. ugh i wish i lived in europe it's so much more chill over there..none of this go go go busy omg stress crap. and on that note i'm going to take a nap.

2 comments:

Ellis Island said...

I agree! Plus what's the use in working if you are so tired and probably won't remember anything? Plus a ton of sleep isn't good for our bodies either.

Colin Rambo! said...

I never sleep!!!!!